Hi Guys! Welcome back to our website Ca91, today we are here with one more good news announced by ICAI for all qualified CA professionals. ICAI has launched an MBA course DMBF only for CAs & it is comparable to reputed global MBA course.
ICAI launches a Diploma in Management and Business Finance (DMBF) to impart the essential knowledge of finance to the members of the Institute. The Committee has formulated a very comprehensive and wide course curriculum. The course will provide in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of theoretical as well as practical aspects of Business Finance to the participants.
In this article, we are going to discuss the details of DMBF course.
Check Out| Share Market for Beginners 2020
Objectives Of Course
Following are some objectives of the course:
- Enable members to gain expertise and in-depth knowledge in the areas of Management and Business Finance.
- Introduction of participants to recent developments in theory and practice through multiple case studies of management relating to core business functions and disciplines.
- The programme allows professionals to gain deep strategy and leadership insights, specialize in finance. And enhance their decision-making abilities as well as strengthen their managerial skills.
- Sharpen the managerial competencies and skills of the members so that they can contribute to the clients/organizations/firms, they work for, more effectively and diligently.
- To gain a competitive edge in their decision making by providing them with advanced knowledge and understanding of some of the very important areas in finance.
- To provide a framework for business finance while giving practical advice when using the framework in its application to operational situations on the finance side.
Check Out| Notification Link
Who May Attend?
This programme is for qualified CAs who wanted to work with the corporate sector (Indian/MNCs, large/midsize/small firms), own or work for large CA firms, or consultancy firms etc.
Contents Of Course
The DMBF course contains the following six subjects:
- Strategic Management
- Capital Structuring And Investment
- Capital And Financial Markets
- Forex And Treasury
- Valuations, M & A And Restructuring
- Banking And Risk Management
Duration Of Course
The DMBF course is approx a one-year course. It includes classroom training sessions of 150-160 hours, one-week Residential programme & multiple-choice questions based examinations with internal assessments.
(1) The total fees of the course, including classroom training and One-Week residential programme and excluding examination fees, is Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh) plus applicable taxes, if any.
(2) The residential programme fee is included in the total course fees mentioned above. The residential programme fee includes staying costs, food expenses at ICAI Centre of Excellence, Hyderabad / Jaipur. However, the travel cost will be borne by the participant only.
(3) The examination fees will be as decided by the Examination Committee.
Check Out| Prospectus
It can be a game-changer in one’s life. According to me, a great initiative is taken by ICAI as it has become mandatory for the professionals to study, analyze, update and discuss the changes going on in various fields from time to time. This will help them to contribute more effectively to the leadership positions.
Check Out| Excel Software- A Big Weapon For CA Students
I hope you like this blog, share it with your friends & family & let us know your opinions on this initiative in the comment section.