CA91 is a platform created for students of undergrad (BCOM, BBA, BBM, BCOM(A&F) etc) or pursuing professional courses like CA, CS, CMA, where they can learn and share knowledge. We have one goal in mind – to provide authentic information & the right guidance to our readers.
We welcome posts that cover a variety of topics including but not limited to education, study motivation, success, financial news, tax news, budget, Indian law, Chartered Accountancy course, Company Secretary course, MBA, commerce subject, commerce field. If you have a guest post that is not there in the list of blogs uploaded on our website, but you feel would be a good fit for our blog, please submit your ideas as all relevant topics are welcome!
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of CA91.
- Once the post has been submitted to CA91 you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
- Submissions should be kept between 200 – 800 words. Longer posts are allowed if it is necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by CA91.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- CA91 reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as the author of their post at the beginning of the article.
- Guest Post writers may submit a short bio statement (no more than 50 words) that may or may not be used at the beginning of the article.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website within the author acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. If the writer does not have a website, one link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If there is not an appropriate profile for linking, only a name will be provided. CA91 reserves the right to remove the author acknowledgment link within CA91’s sole discretion.
- Guest Post writers may provide a photo that may or may not be used.
- A separate bio page for Guest Post writers will not be created.
- We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- CA91 welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the following requirements:
- The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain.
- Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
- CA91 reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary. If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing the use of likeness.
- Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- CA91 reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the CA91 company and brand.
- CA91 will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Links to any third-party site must be relevant to the topic and approved by CA91.
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of CA91.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliated or spam related will be removed at the discretion of CA91.
- All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by CA91 prior to posting.
- CA91 reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- CA91 reserves the right to refuse publication of or remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to CA91, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the CA91 website or company.
- If a Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, a CA91 representative will let you know and offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time.
- CA91 will review your submissions in a timely manner.
By submitting a Guest Post to CA91, you agree that you have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by it.